Here are some updates on Winter '17 Programming!
- We are undergoing the process of letting people know if they are on or not on a travel team (09/08/07/06 AAA/05/04). Give this process a couple of days to work itself out - some changes and tinkering is always a common practice due to numerous external factors.
- Female travel teams will be travelling to Ottawa, Ontario May 26-28 weekend. We will begin the selection and recruiting process this month.
- '03 Chowder Cup interested players will meet Sunday, January 8th . Time and venue TBD and will be e-mailed to interested parents this week.
- We should have League rosters divided up by the end of tomorrow (Jan 4). We will be sending out e-mails with regards to which team you are on, and a schedule by the end of the day on Thursday, January 5th.
- Winter '17 power skating begins on Saturday, January 7th. If you have not registered, click here http://www.xhockey.ca/registernow/registernow-pska...
- Winter '17 Goalie Sessions begin Sunday, January 8th. The only group that has availability is Group #1; Contact email@example.com for more information, or to join the wait list.
- Winter '17 Puck Skills begins on Friday, January 13th. We have very limited availability remaining in this program - contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you qualify for this program.